Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthdays and More

Thursday, November 20, 2008 we celebrated Anthony's 13th birthday with his Aunt Tracey and Cousin Madison for part one of his evening. We received our free burger coupon from the Red Robin Club and it was delicious. We had a fun time and Red Robin came by and we got to take our picture with him. See Madison and Anthony with Red Robin!!! We moved on to Big Al's the local bowling alley here in Vancouver. We met the Collins' Family for an hour of bowling. It was so much fun I even got a few strikes. Anthony had a fantastic night. His Birthday did not end there he was blessed to receive a bed and bedding from his Grandma and Grandpa Coats, enough cash to purchase is expensive name brand shoes and lots of finger skateboards. He also received a few books from is Aunt Tori and Uncle Tom. Friday he had a sleepover where he stayed up all night! This leads us to November 22, 2008 my 33rd birthday!!! The best parts of my day were spending my day with my friend and coworker Lisa, Anthony and Andrew oh and of course Troy and my cake!! I love the banana cake from Larson's Bakery it is a little spendy but it my day and well worth it. My day ended with a nice meal with Lisa at Applebees we made it all the way to Washougal with a blow out!!! My right tire blew up. Thank God we made it to Lisa's since we drove around a lot all day!!! Even though I the car had a flat I had a overall great day!!! Enjoy some pics from our Birthdays.

No comments: