Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Baby Andrew



HAPPY BABY ANDREW
I don't normally break out the camera at 11:45 pm but he woke up so happy and we were up and the TV was on so I had to. I asked him what he was doing and he started laughing and cooing. It was so funny, it made my night!!! He is back to sleep now on his own. It was so great last night he slept 6.5 hours now if we just went to go to bed when he does we would get some solid sleep! Andrew has found his laugh and squeal at 2 months old! Big Brother Anthony is doing really well with Andrew and loves him very much! He loves tickling him and cuddleing with him. He fills my heart with Joy to see them getting along so well! It has been quite the change having a baby but we are getting use to being a family of four! Our church tree is up so we took advantage of it and took some family photo's!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are great family pictures! they'd make great christmas cards. : )