Friday, December 19, 2008

Eating food and what a blessing!!!










Here is Andrew eating Baby food! Today he is 12 weeks. We know this is a bit earlier but has you know Andrew was born big and seems to be growing and thriving like know tomorrow. He eats anywhere from 6 to 10 ounces per feeding. The story is the following: I was eating a banana yesterday and Andrew was starring at me, so I mushed some up and gave him a little. He kept opening his mouth and grunting for more. So today we decided to try some food. Andrew enjoyed about two tablespoons of cereal and about an ounce of applesauce. I am sure would of ate the entire 2.5 ounce container of baby food applesauce and the remainder of the cereal but he had 4 ounces formula and I did not want to experience over eating. He seemed content when I stopped.




Walking around the mall today thinking that we can't believe it has been 12 weeks. Andrew is a true blessing to Troy, Anthony, and myself. We want to Thank God for giving us our miracle Andrew has we were told that I could most likely not get pregnant again, with pray and some changes in lifestyle and did I mention prayer. We were granted this opportunity to raise our boys in Christ. I truly know whatever comes up we can handle as long has we have God and each other. I keep seeing that commercial for V8 where they get hit on the head for not eating vegetables I feel like there are so many blessings and I keep missing them until God pops me in the forehead with love of course.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Really random, but the guy who is Santa in your pics stays at our hotel every year. :o)